Cori J.

Cori J.
I see you!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Had a bad day! :(

"Had a bad day, take a one down, sing a sad song just to turn it around. Say you don't know, tell you dont lie, look up a smile, and go for a ride. HAD A BAD DAY!!!"
haha.....i dont know if that is the way it goes. :D
I woke up.....and then it was all a blur, just kidding, but i did wake up hoping for a good day.
As most of you know, girls take forever to get ready! :P
and I had to get a shower....so I did and then I tried getting my contacts in and when i touched them to my eys...they felt like needles poking my out! Then I fell asleep on the bathroom floor, and i woke up at 9:30 and I tried to put them in again, and I got ready. After that I went to school at 10:20-ish and I couldnt see anything!!!!!!!!!! You all looked like blurry blobbs! :D hehe Anyway, then after school me, Jessi, Jason, and some kids went to Surf ' N ' Swim and it was really fun...until me and Jessi were going through a revolving door and my foot got cot in it. :O yepp....WORST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEKK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment